Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
George Tate Forrest was born 22 March 1843 in Arundel, Sussex, England, United Kingdom to Charles Forrest (1816-1888) and Caroline Jane Slaughter (1818-1895) and died 1914 in Brighton, Sussex, England, United Kingdom of unspecified causes. He married Emma (1848-1917) 1865 in Brighton, Sussex, England, United Kingdom. Ancestors are from the United Kingdom.
George Tate Forrest was born in 1843 in Worthing (Arundel), Sussex, to Charles, a cab driver, and Jane (nee Slaughter) Forrest. George married Emma (1848 - 1917) in 1865. George was a cork cutter at the 1881 census. In the 1901 census he was a street lamplighter. George died aged seventy-one in 1914 in Sussex. Emma died three years later aged sixty-nine in Sussex.
|Offspring of George Tate Forrest and Emma (1848-1917)|
|Florence M Forrest (1866-)|| |
|Ernest William Forrest (1868-1925)|| |
|George Edward Forrest (1870-)|| |
|Charles Edmund Forrest (1874-)|| |
|Millicent Forrest (1877-)|| |
|Howard Forrest (1879-)|| |
|Thomas Forrest (1882-)|
George Tate and Emma Forrest had the following children:
- Florence M. Forrest (1866 - after 1881)
- Ernest William Forrest (1868 - 1925), carman for mineral water manufatorer
- George Edward Forrest (1870 - after 1881)
- Charles Edmund Forrest (1874 - after 1881)
- Millicent Forrest (1877 - after 1881)
- Howard Forrest (1879 - after 1901) bricklayer's labourer, married 1904 Florence Laker
- Thomas Forrest (1882 - after 1901) blacksmith's labourer