Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Georgia may refer to:
- Georgia (Georgian: საქართველო, Sakartvelo), a nation-state in the Caucasus region of Eurasia; formerly:
- Georgia, a state of the United States of America; formerly:
- The Province of Georgia, a British colony (1732–1776) and one of the original thirteen colonies that became the United States
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, a territory of the United Kingdom in the South Atlantic Ocean
- Strait of Georgia, also known as the Gulf of Georgia, a 240 km (150 mi)–long strait between Vancouver Island and the mainland Pacific coast of British Columbia, Canada
- Georgia, a town in the United States
- New Georgia, an island in the Solomon Islands
- "Georgia on My Mind", a 1930 song and the official state song of the U.S. state of Georgia
- "Georgia", a 2005 hip hop song by Ludacris and the Field Mob
- "Georgia" (song)", a 2007 rock song by American indie rock band Hanson from the brothers' fourth studio album, The Walk
- "The Devil Went Down to Georgia", a song by the Charlie Daniels band
- "Why Georgia", a song by John Mayer
- Georgia (1988 film), an Australian film
- Georgia (1995 film), a film starring Jennifer Jason Leigh and Mare Winningham
Georgia, a female given name derived from the Greek for "farmer", may refer to:
- Saint Georgia of Clermont
- Georgia Brown, actress and singer
- Georgia Brown, Guinness World Record holder
- Georgia Brown, currently the world's youngest Mensa member
- Georgia O'Keeffe, American artist
Georgia may also refer to:
- USS Georgia, name given to four American warships, two with the United States Navy and two with the Confederate Navy
- Georgia, a font designed by Matthew Carter in 1993
- Georgia, a brand of coffee
- The University of Georgia, a state university in the U.S. state of Georgia
- Georgia Bulldogs, the university's athletic teams
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Georgia. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|