Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Georgiana Marie Reynolds (1854-1940) Housewife (b. September 30, 1854, Vermont, USA - d. December 17, 1940, 12:15 pm, Francis Schervier Nursing Home, Riverdale, Bronx County, New York City, New York, USA)
Georgiana was the daughter of Thomas Reynolds of New York City.
- Frank O'Malley (1876-1963) who was a banker that married Rene X and worked in Brazil
- Grace O'Malley (1881-?) who died as a youth
- Edwin Joseph O'Malley (1883-1953) who married Alma Feltner (1882-1940) and was the Commissioner of Public Markets for the city of New York, and the father of Walter Francis O'Malley (1903-1979) who owned the Brooklyn Dodgers
- Leonard O'Malley (1888-1966) who married Florence Riley (c1890-c1958) and was a real estate developer who's daughter married George Jay Gould III (1918-1985)
- Arthur O'Malley (1889-1971) who married Maria K. Blake (1894-1989) and was a construction supervisor
- Mabel O'Malley (1890-1926) who married Emile James Ozanne I (1872-1939) and took her own life during a bout of post-partum depression, four months after the death of her only child
- Agnes O'Malley (1891-1980) who married Oscar Louis Naetzker (1891-1983)
- Joseph O'Malley (1893-1985) who married Kathryn Kennedy (1897-1974) aka Sis Kennedy, and was the Publisher of the Sub-Contractor's Register
- Estelle O'Malley (1895-1953) who married Nelson Montfort (c1895-?) and when they divorced she committed suicide on the boat when returning from Paris to New York
- Warren O'Malley (1897-c1955) who married Jenny X
- Kathyrn O'Malley (1898-1985) a lawyer who never married
In 1880 Georgiana and Thomas appear in the 1880 census of the United States living in Manhattan as "Thos. F. O'Maley" and "Georgina O'Maley". In 1918 the family was living at 350 Parkside Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York.
Death of husbandEdit
In 1918 her husband died, and in 1920 she was living as a widow at 350 Parkside Avenue in Brooklyn, New York. She was living with her children: Frank, Agnes, Estelle, and Kathryn.
In 1938 Georgiana was placed in the care of the Francis Schervier Nursing Home until her death.
She died in 1940 of "coronary thrombosis with lobar pneumonia" at the nursing home.
She was buried on December 20, 1940 in the Cemetery of the Holy Cross in the Flatbush section of Brooklyn in Plot 17, Range 10, in the "Front of Chapel Section".