Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gilbert may refer to:
- Gilbert (given name), a masculine given name
- Gilbert (surname), a surname
- Saint Gilbert, several people
- Gilbert Grape, title character from the film What's Eating Gilbert Grape
- Gilbert Blythe, friend and eventual husband of Anne Shirley in Lucy Maud Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables series of novels
- Gil Grissom, a character in CSI
- Gilbert, an opossum and the main character in a number of books by Diane DeGroat.
- Gilbert Beilschmidt, a character from the manga and anime Axis Powers Hetalia representing Prussia.
Place names Edit
- Gilbert Plains, Manitoba, town
- Gilbert Islands, chain of atolls and islands in the Pacific Ocean
- United Kingdom
- Witton Gilbert, village in County Durham, England
- United States
- Gilbert, Arizona, town in Maricopa County
- Gilbert, Arkansas
- Gilbert, Iowa, town in Story County
- Gilbert, Louisiana, village in Franklin Parish
- Gilbert, Minnesota, town in St. Louis County
- Gilbert, South Carolina, town in Lexington County
- Gilbert, West Virginia, town in Mingo County
- Gilbert Creek, West Virginia, census-designated place in Mingo County
- gilbert (symbol Gi), CGS unit of magnetomotive force or magnetic potential
- Gilbert (band), a musical group
- Gilbert Cell, a circuit used in communication electronics for analog mixers, balanced modulator and phase detectors
- Gilbert-Einasleigh River, river system in northern Queensland, Australia
- Gilbert Hill, monolith column of black basalt rock in Andheri, Mumbai (Bombay), India
- Gilbert Law Summaries, an outline series in the United States
- Gilbert (lunar crater), impact crater on the Moon
- Gilbert's Skink, lizard (Eumeces gilberti) of the family of skinks
- A. C. Gilbert Company maker of the Erector set and toy trains, as well as science toys including microscopes, telescopes and chemistry sets
- Gilbert (sports equipment), the official ball supplier for the Rugby World Cup and the International Federation of Netball Associations
- Gilbert's syndrome, genetic disorder of bilirubin metabolism
- Hurricane Gilbert, destructive hurricane in the Caribbean 1988
- Mount Gilbert (Alaska), volcano on Akun Island, Aleutian Islands
- USC&GS Gilbert, a survey launch in commission in the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey from 1930 to 1962
- USS Gilbert Islands (CVE-107), a United States Navy escort aircraft carrier in commission as such from 1945 to 1946 and from 1951 to 1955, and in commission as the major communications relay ship USS Annapolis (AGMR-1) from 1964 to 1969
- Gilberto, a similar name
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Gilbert. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|