|View category for people with the Gore surname|
|Meaning:||placename, meaning "a triangular piece of land"|
Individuals with that surname but no separate pageEdit
- Albert Gore, United States Senator.
- Bill Gore founder of WL Gore and Associates
- Catherine Gore, a British novelist.
- Charles Gore an English divine and Anglican bishop who founded the Community of the Resurrection.
- Frank Gore, American football player.
- Ian Gore, English footballer
- Jack Gore, Wales international rugby player
- Lesley Gore, American singer.
- Martin L. Gore, a member of synthpop band Depeche Mode.
- Spencer Gore, cricketer, and first Wimbledon tennis championship winner.
- Spencer Gore, British painter
- Thomas Gore, United States Senator.
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|