Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Grono family of New South Wales, springing from Welsh immigrant John Grono (1767-1847) and his English-born wife Elizabeth, is one of the earliest and largest families of European origin in Australia. The original family helped to build Australia's oldest church, at Ebenezer beside the Hawkesbury River, a day's march north of Sydney.
- Tribal Pages: Official family file - related pages include one with mini-biographies of three generations
- Ancestry World Tree by gronofamily - all or most of the grandchildren; contact gronofamily at gmail.com for this and the above links
- O'Brien's Family History on AWT - descendants of most of the children, some lines down to generation 8; contact snake-2000 at bigpond.com
- Merrick Family on AWT - daughter Elizabeth and descendants down to her great-great-grandchildren; contact allanmurphy at ozemail.com.au
- Hornery/Honnery Genealogy Database on AWT - daughter Elizabeth and three generations of descendants plus the children of Mary Clarke (nee Smith); contact michellehornery at yahoo.com.au
- pridgeon on AWT - daughter Elizabeth's line through Ann and Henry to Websters and Living Drummonds; contact rexwald at hotmail.com
- Bolton & Hutchison Connections on AWT - mostly descendants of Maria, with some descendants of Margaret, William, and Ann; contact yvonne.hutchison1 at three.com.au
- Our family Trees, Twigs and leaves. on AWT - all children and spouses plus a child and grandchild of Ann; contact pixicato at ozemail.com.au
- Complete Tree Of Justin, Paul & David Newland on AWT - Ann with her son James Smallwood and his children and grandchildren; contact newcru at mysoul.com.au