Daughter of Elizabeth Pabodie (1647-1677) and John Rogers in Duxbury, Plymouth Co, RI. Born on 16 Nov 1668 in Duxbury, Plymouth Co., MA. She died in Sep 1754 in Hingham, Plymouth Co., MA.
|Offspring of John Rogers, Jr. and Elizabeth Pabodie (1647-1677)|
|Hannah Rogers (1668-1754)||16 November 1668 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States||September 1754 Hingham, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States|| Samuel Bradford (1667-1714)|
|Elizabeth Rogers (1673-1724)|| |
|Ruth Rogers (1675-1725)|| |
|Sarah Rogers (1677-1769)|| |
|John Rogers (1670-1696)|
Hannah Rogers, eldest dau. of John Rogers, and Elizabeth Pabodie, was b. of record at Duxbury, Mass. on Nov. 16, 1668 and d. at Hingham, Mass. in Sept. 1754, Æ 86. Her mother Elizabeth Pabodie was the granddau. of John Alden, the Mayflower passenger, and his wife Priscilla Mullins.
Marriage and family
Hannah married Samuel Bradford on 31 Jul 1689 in Plymouth, Plymouth Co., MA. Samuel was born about 1667 in Plymouth, Plymouth Co., MA. He died on 11 Apr 1714 in Duxbury, Plymouth Co., MA. He was buried in Old Cemetery, Chestnut St., South Duxbury, MA.
On July 31, 1689, Hannah m. Lieut. Samuel Bradford, s. of Maj. William Bradford & Alice Richards, and gr.son of Gov. William Bradford of the Mayflower and Plymouth Colony and his 2nd wife Alice Carpenter, formerly the wife of Edward Southworth. Samuel was b. circa 1667 at Plymouth, Mass. and d. Apr. 11, 1714 at Duxbury, Mass. They had seven known children.
|Offspring of Samuel Bradford and Hannah Rogers (1668-1754)|
|Hannah Bradford (1689-1772)||14 February 1689 Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||28 January 1772 Berkley, Bristol County, Massachusetts|| Nathaniel Gilbert (1682-1765)|
|Gershom Bradford (1691-1757)|| |
|Perez Bradford (1694-1746)|| |
|Elizabeth Bradford (1696-1777)|| |
|Jerusha Bradford (1698-1783)|| |
|Welthy Bradford (1702-1755)|| |
|Gamaliel Bradford (1704-1778)||18 May 1704 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||24 April 1778 Duxbury, Plymouth County, Massachusetts|| Abigail Bartlett (1703-1776)|
- Hannah Bradford (1689-1772) was born on 14 Feb 1689/1690 in Plymouth, Plymouth Co., MA. She died on 28 Jan 1772 in Berkley, Bristol Co., MA. She was buried in Gilbert Family Cemetery, Taunton, MA. Hannah married Nathaniel Gilbert on 16 Jun 1709 in Duxbury, Plymouth Co., MA. Nathaniel was born on 19 Jul 1683 in Taunton, Bristol Co., MA. He died on 17 Aug 1765 in Berkley, Bristol Co., MA. He was buried in Gilbert Family Cemetery, Taunton, MA. 7 Children.
- Gershom Bradford
- Perez Bradford
- Elizabeth Bradford
- Jerusha Bradford
- Welthea Bradford
- Gamaliel Bradford
- Great-Grandchild of John Alden (c1599-1687) - Mayflower pilgrim
- Eldest GrandDaughter of Elizabeth Alden (1625-1717) - First anglo child born in New England.
Will of Hannah Bradford
The will of Hannah Bradford of Duxbury, widow, dated April 16, 1734 with codicil on June 1, 1747, was sworn to at Hingham, Mass. on Nov. 5, 1754. Her will names sons Gershom, Peres, and Gamaliel Bradford, and daus. "Hannah Gilburd, Elizabeth Whiton, Jerusha Gay and Welthean Lane." Son (in-law) Peter Lane was named executor.
- Alden Family Organization - Historic House & Museum
- Gravestone of Elizabeth Alden Pabodie
- Wikipedia for Elizabeth Alden Pabodie
- Elizabeth (Alden) Pabodie and Descendants By Mrs Charles L Alden, Mary Langford Taylor Alden (E. Putnam, 1897 = See Google Books.
- For further updates on children see : Alden Genealogy