Harmina Klomps was born on January 30, 1803 in Gelderland, Netherlands to Gerrit Jan Klomps and Christina Meijerink. She married Gradus Hesselink on December 30, 1838 in Winterswijk. They immigrated to the United States in 1848. Harmina died in April 1893 in Clymer, New York.
|Offspring of Harmina Klomps and Gradus Jan Hesselink (1801-1870)|
|Johanna Geertruida Theodora Hesselink (1840-1905)||1 January 1840 Winterswijk, Gelderland, Netherlands||1905 Clymer, Chautauqua County, New York, United States|| Jan Willem te Kolstee (1830-1895)|
|Christina Hesselink (1846-?)||10 February 1846 Winterswijk, Netherlands|
- 1860 United States Federal Census, Clymer, Chautauqua County, New York.
- 1870 United States Federal Census, Clymer, Chautauqua County, New York.
- 1880 United States Federal Census, Clymer, Chautauqua County, New York.
- History of Erie County, Pennsylvania, an article about her grandson, John, mentions her.
- Elisha Denison Ship Manifest page 3, October 29, 1849
- Civil Marriage Record