Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
12 September 1904 in Missouri, United States to Charles Lee Maupin (1870-1915) and Nora Anne Knierim (1870-1946) and died 27 August 1970 in Hamburg, Fremont County, Iowa, United States of unspecified causes. She married Walter Williams . Ancestors are from the United States, France, Germany, Scotland, England.Hazel Henrietta Maupin (1903-1970) was born
- 1920 Census - Hamburg Ward 1, Fremont County, Iowa - #84/81
- Nora Maupin, 50 MO, telephone operator
- Elmer Maupin, 26 NE, farm laborer
- Hazel Maupin, 15 MO
- 1925 Census - Franklin Township, Fremont County, Iowa
- Nora Maupin, 54 MO, dau of John Knierim and Sarah Honiela
- Ralph Maupin, 22 NE, son of Chas Maupin and Nora Knierim
- 1930 Census - Hamburg, Fremont County, Iowa - #34/35
- Nora Maupin, 60 MO
- Elmer Maupin, 27 NE, lunch room waiter
- Hazel Maupin, 25 MO
- Hamburg Reporter - Sept. 3, 1970
- Hazel Henrietta Maupin, daughter of Charles Lee and Nora Anne Knierim Maupin, was born Sept. 12, 1904 in Missouri and died at her home in Hamburg, Aug. 27, 1970 at the age of 66 years, 11 months, and 15 days. Hazel was united in marriage to Walter Williams at Hiawatha, Kans. She had lived most of her life in the Hamburg area. She is survived by one brother, Ralph Lee Maupin, of Memphis, Tenn., several nieces and nephews and a host of friends. She was preceded in death by her husband, her parents, two brothers and one sister. Funeral services were held Monday, Aug. 31, at the Rash Funeral Home with the Rev. John L. Pettit officiating. Internment was in Hamburg cemetery.