Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyHeinrich X. Reuß zu Ebersdorf, Graf Reuß zu Lobenstein, Graf Reuß zu Ebersdorf, was born 29 November 1662 in Bad Lobenstein, Thuringia, Germany to Heinrich X. Reuß zu Lobenstein (1621-1671) and Marie Sibylle Reuß zu Obergreiz (1625-1675) and died 10 July 1711 in Saalburg-Ebersdorf, Thuringia, Germany of unspecified causes. He married Erdmuthe Benigna zu Solms-Laubach (1670-1732) 29 November 1694 in Laubach, Hesse, Germany. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Portugal, Italy, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Hungary, Austria, Lithuania, Switzerland, Bohemia, Poland, the Byzantine Empire, England.
Common ancestors of Heinrich X. Reuß zu Ebersdorf (1662-1711) and Erdmuthe Benigna zu Solms-Laubach (1670-1732)
- Agnes zu Wied (1520-1588)
- Amalie von Mansfeld zu Vorder-Ort (1506-aft1557)
- Anna von Mecklenburg (1485-1525)
- Elisabeth von Nassau-Dillenburg (1488-1559)
- Friedrich Magnus zu Solms-Laubach-Sonnenwalde (1521-1561)
- Heinrich XIV. Reuß zu Greiz (c1464-1535)
- Johann III. zu Wied (c1475-1533)
- Otto zu Solms-Laubach (1496-1522)