Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyHenriette Dorothea von Oettingen-Oettingen was born 14 February 1672 in Oettingen in Bayern to Albrecht Ernst I. zu Oettingen-Oettingen (1642-1683) and Christine Friederike von Württemberg-Stuttgart (1644-1674) and died 18 May 1728 in Idstein of unspecified causes. She married Georg August Samuel von Nassau-Saarbrücken-Idstein (1665-1721) 22 September 1688 in Kirchheim unter Teck. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, Denmark, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Lithuania, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, the Byzantine Empire, England.
Common ancestors of Henriette Dorothea von Oettingen-Oettingen (1672-1728) and Georg August Samuel von Nassau-Saarbrücken-Idstein (1665-1721)
- Agnes zu Wied (1520-1588)
- Anna zu Solms-Laubach (1557-1586)
- Eberhard XII. von Erbach-Erbach (1511-1605)
- Friedrich Magnus zu Solms-Laubach-Sonnenwalde (1521-1561)
- Georg III. von Erbach-Erbach (1548-1605)
- Juliana zu Stolberg (1506-1580)
- Margarethe von Dhaun (1521-1576)
- Philipp III. von Nassau-Weilburg (1504-1559)
- Wilhelm von Nassau-Dillenburg (1487-1559)