Henry Antone Dahl I (1915-1966) was a carpenter. (b. January 15, 1915, Staten Island, Richmond County, New York, USA - d. 1966, Staten Island, Richmond County, New York, USA)
His parents emigrated from Norway and lived on Staten Island
- Karl Edward Dahl II (1913-1946)
- Edward Dahl (1914-?)
- Beatrice Dahl (1919-1960) who married Walter Smith
In 1930 the family was living at 49 Mann Avenue in West New Brighton on Staten Island in New York. Karl senior was working at a carpenter.
He married Edith Christiansen (1918-1986) in 1931 and had three children.
- Henry Antone Dahl II (1937-1976) aka Tony Dahl, aka Sonny Dahl
He died in 1966.
He was cremated and his ashes were scattered.
Memories about Henry Antone Dahl IEdit
Edward Peder Dahl wrote in 2005: "My Dad in the true Viking tradition was cremated and then [my wife and I], Sonny, Karl and Eddie's three sons went on his favorite fishing boat and gave him back to the sea."
- Henry Antone Dahl I (1915-1966) at Familysearch (requires free account to view)
- Henry Antone Dahl I (1915-1966) at Findagrave
- Henry Antone Dahl I (1915-1966) at Geni