Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Henry Antone Dahl I (1915-1966) was a carpenter. (b. January 15, 1915, Staten Island, Richmond County, New York, USA - d. 1966, Staten Island, Richmond County, New York, USA)
His parents emigrated from Norway and lived on Staten Island
- Karl Edward Dahl II (1913-1946)
- Edward Dahl (1914-?)
- Beatrice Dahl (1919-1960) who married Walter Smith
In 1930 the family was living at 49 Mann Avenue in West New Brighton on Staten Island in New York. Karl senior was working at a carpenter.
He married Edith Christiansen (1918-1986) in 1931 and had three children.
- Henry Antone Dahl II (1937-1976) aka Tony Dahl, aka Sonny Dahl
He died in 1966.
He was cremated and his ashes were scattered.
Memories about Henry Antone Dahl IEdit
Edward Peder Dahl wrote in 2005: "My Dad in the true Viking tradition was cremated and then [my wife and I], Sonny, Karl and Eddie's three sons went on his favorite fishing boat and gave him back to the sea."
- Henry Antone Dahl I (1915-1966) at Familysearch (requires free account to view)
- Henry Antone Dahl I (1915-1966) at Findagrave
- Henry Antone Dahl I (1915-1966) at Geni