Homburg may refer to
- Homburg, Saarland, capital of the Saarpfalz district of Saarland
- Bad Homburg, town and spa in Hesse
- Homburg Forest, (Homburgwald) a hill range in Lower Saxony
- Homburg, a quarter of Triefenstein, Bavaria
- Homburg-Bröl, a quarter of Nümbrecht, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Hombourg, a commune in Haut-Rhin
- Hombourg-Budange, a commune in Bas-Rhin
- Hombourg-Haut, a commune in Moselle
- Homburg, Switzerland, municipality in the canton of Thurgau
- Hombourg, a village in the municipality Plombières, Belgium
- Hermann Homburg (1874-1964), South Australian politician and lawyer
- Wilhelm von Homburg (1940-2004), German boxer and actor
- Homburg Canada, a publicly-traded real estate company based in the Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Prof. Homburg & Partner, consulting
- Homburg (hat), popular with politicians and diplomats in the mid-twentieth century.
- Homburg (song), by British rock group Procol Harum
- Der Prinz von Homburg (opera), German opera by Hans Werner Henze
- The Prince of Homburg (play), German play by Heinrich von Kleist
- The Prince of Homburg (film), Italian film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Homburg. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|