Isaac Moore was born on May 8, 1764 in Sadsbury, Pennsylvania to Andrew Moore, Jr. and Rebecca Starr. He married Lydia Wilson, daughter of James Wilson and Amy Gregg, on October 12, 1786 at the Friends Meeting House in New Garden, Pennsylvania. They lived at Kennett Square in Chester County for a short time before moving to Centre County around 1795.
Isaac worked as a miller and a farmer. He owned 273.5 acres of land in Half Moon, Pennsylvania, according to a Tax Payers list of 1819. Isaac died on October 5, 1844 in Half Moon, Pennsylvania.
|Offspring of Isaac Moore and Lydia Wilson (1764-1840)|
|Dinah Moore (1789-1871)||3 December 1789 (Pennsylvania+ United States)||25 July 1871 (Kylertown+ Clearfiled County+Pennsylvania+ United States)|| Isaac England (1786-1860)|
|Amy Moore (1791-1837)|| |
|Sarah Moore (1795-1828)|| |
|Samuel Moore (1798-1861)|| |
|Ellen Moore (1801-1840)|| |
|Isaac W. Moore (1804-1835)|
- 1810 United States Federal Census, Half Moon, Centre County, Pennsylvania.
- 1820 United States Federal Census, Half Moon, Centre County, Pennsylvania.
- Passmore, J.A.M. Ancestors & Descendants of Andrew Moore 1612-1897.
- Seaver, J. Montgomery. Moore Family History.
- Proceedings of the Sesque-centennial Gathering of the Descendants of Isaac and Ann Jackson: At Harmony Grove, Chester Co., Pa., Eighth Month, Twenty-fifth, 1875. Together with the Family Genealogy