Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1513 to Dinis of Portugal (1481-1516) and Beatriz de Castro Osorio and died 1558 of unspecified causes. She married Teodosius I of Braganza (1510-1563) 1542 JL . Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, Belgium, Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Byzantium, Hungary, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Belarus, the Netherlands, England, the Byzantine Empire.Isabel Capet-Braganza of Lencastre was born
|Offspring of Isabel of Lencastre and Teodosius I of Braganza (1510-1563)|
|John I of Braganza (1543-1583)||<year not a number>||1583|| Catherine of Guimarães (1540-1614)|
Common ancestors of Isabel of Lencastre (1513-1558) and Teodosius I of Braganza (1510-1563)
- Afonso of Braganza (1377-1461)
- Beatriz of Portugal (1430-1506)
- Fernando I of Braganza (1403-1478)
- Fernando II of Braganza (1430-1483)
- Fernando, Duke of Viseu (1433-1470)
- Isabella of Braganza (1402-1465)
- Isabella of Viseu (1459-1521)
- John I of Portugal (1357-1433)
- John, Duke of Aveiro (1400-1442)