Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1241 to Louis IX Capet (1214-1270) and Marguerite de Provence (1221-1295) and died 1271 of unspecified causes. She married Teobaldo II de Navarra (1238-1270) . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Spain, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, the Netherlands, the Byzantine Empire, Italy.Isabelle Capet was born
Common ancestors of Isabelle Capet (1241-1271) and Teobaldo II de Navarra (1238-1270)
- Adèle de Savoie (1092-1154)
- Alfonso VII, King of León and Castile (1105-1157)
- Eleanor of Aquitaine (1122-1204)
- Eleonor de Châterault (1103-1137)
- Louis VI of France (1081-1137)
- Louis VII de France (1120-1180)
- Mathilde von Spanheim (c1107-c1160)
- Theobald II de Champagne (c1088-1152)
- William X of Aquitaine (1099-1137)
Namesakes of Isabelle Capet (1241-1271)