Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jack Leroy Carter
- Sex : Male
- Born: February 28, 1945 at Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana
- Died: January 17, 2003 at Bradley, Kankakee County, Illinois at age 57 of pancreatic cancer
- Interment: January 22, 2003 at Covington Memorial Gardens in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color:
- Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Judith Mae Carter (living)
- James Martin Carter (living)
- Georgienne Maria Ray (living)
- Roger Franklin Ray (living)
- Patricia Jane Ray (living)
- Barbara Ellen Ray (living)
- Diane Carol McCoy (living)
- Denise Maureen McCoy (living)
- Douglas Brian McCoy (living)
- George Clinton Ray, Jr. (living)
- Kevin Alvin Ray (living)
- Michael Steven Ray (living)
- Shirley Ann Ray (living)
- Tamera Susan Ray (living)
- Jack married Karla Marie Wortman (living) on June 27, 1967 in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana in a courthouse ceremony. They remained married until the time of his death.
Early Life and EducationEdit
Jack obtained his high school diploma from Elmhurst High School in the mid-1970's under the GED program.
Jack worked at a warehouse for S. S. Kresge Corporation which, in 1977, became K-Mart corporation. His initial tenure ran from 19?? to 19??. From 19?? to 19?? he worked as a carpet layer for ????, then returned to the Kresge warehouse. He worked for K-Mart until the time of his death, relocating to their new distribution center in Manteno, Illinois in 199?.
Jack enjoyed watching sports, especially baseball. His favorite team was the Cincinnati Reds. He was able to recall a significant amount of baseball trivia easily, mostly based in the 1970s.
Jack became a Christian in approximately 1977 and made Avalon Missionary Church his home about that time. He remained a member for the duration of his life, with his funeral occurring at Northside Missionary Church in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana and the funeral dinner at Avalon Missionary Church. While he lived in Manteno, Kankakee County, Illinois and Bradley, Kankakee County, Illinois, he attended College Church of the Nazarene.
Jtc 18:51, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Gravesite Maps and aerial photos