Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Family Resided at Forkston Twp. Wyoming Co. PA - per several census records. Many are buried in Orcutt Grove Cemetary, Noxen, Wyoming Co, PA. His grandfather, William Harris, is mentioned in the history of Luzerne County, PA as part of a force of 15,000 raised in 1794 by Pres. Washington to put down a rebellion in the area.
- Son of William Harris (1789-1847) and Eunice Hannah (1788-1846)
- 1810 : Birth Approximate in Wyoming Co, PA
- 1834 : Marriage to Emily Miller (1811-1885) - in Wyoming Co, PA
- 1893 : Died in Forkston, Wyoming, PA
Children of Emily Miller and James HarrisEdit
- Schyler Harris (1835-a1855) - Listed in 1850 census (Age 15) but missing from 1860 census.
- Ruth M Harris (1837-1916) - Buried 1916 in Orcutts Cem, Noxon. Birth and death record articles found in Wyoming Co Historical Society, Headstone, and 1850 Census records.
- Charles Harris (1839-1865) - Listed in 1850 US Census. Died in the Civil War.
- Eliza A Harris (1841-1912) - Buried 1912 in Orcutts Cem, Noxon. Married
- Eunice Harris (1844-1894) - Buried 1894 in Orcutt Grove Cem. Noxen. Birth and Death Records at Wyoming Co Historical Society.
- Clark Harris (1847-1883) - Buried 1883 in Orcutt Grove Cem. Noxen. Birth and Death Records at Wyoming Co Historical Society.
- Ervin Harris (1849-1911) - AKA Irvin Harris.
- Marilla Harris (1852-?) - m. 1) Michael Melody, m. 2) Wayne Fassett and 3) M.C. Sickler.
- Deliliah Harris (1855-1934) - Buried 1934 in Orcutt Grove Cem, Noxen.