Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Born: June 30, 1706
- Birth Place: Ireland ?
- Married: December 1725
- Died: Fall 1753
- Burial Place: Forest Hill Cemetery, East Derry, Rockingham, New Hampshire
James is the son of Unknown Rogers and Unknown Mother
- Daniel Rogers (1722-17??)
- Samuel Rogers (1725-1802)
- Martha Rogers (1726-1790)
- James Rogers (1727-1791)
- Robert Rogers (1731-1795)
- Amy Rogers (1733-?)
- Richard Rogers (1734-1757)
- Mary Rogers (1736-1820)
- Catherine Rogers (1739-1783)
- John Rogers (1741-?)
In the Fall of 1753 James dressed in a bear coat and bear hat headed out to greet a friend, Abenezer Ayer who had just returened to the area and James was mistaken for a bear and shot by Ebenezer. He was taken to his home by Mr. Ayer and died later that night with his family present.
William Gorman (6th Great Grandson)