Jane Daniel was born 1764 to Vivion Daniel (1726-1803) and Elizabeth Vivion (bef1737-bef1798) and died 1800 of unspecified causes. She married George Quesenberry 1783 . Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from the United States, the United Kingdom, England, France, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, the Netherlands.
- 1. Jane Daniel (1764-1800)
- 4. James Daniel (c1680-1748)
- 5. Margaret Vivion (1684-1727)
- 6. John Vivion III (1714-aft1791)
- 7. Jane Smith (1715-1804)
- 8. William Daniel (1625-1678)
- 9. Jochabed Smith (c1622-1695)
- 10. John Vivion I (c1655-1705)
- 11. Margaret Smith (c1658-bef1703)
- 12. John Vivion II (1681-1722)
- 13. Elizabeth Thacker (1694-1732)
- 14. John Smith (c1690-1727)
- 15. Ann Smith (1700-c1748)
- Peter Daniel was born 29 Sep 1760, and died 1821. He married Nancy Hunt 1792, daughter of John Hunt. She was born 24 Jan 1775, and died 1816.
- Nancy Daniel. She married Tyre Oldham before 1803. She married Shelton C. Watkins 6 Jul 1807.
- Frances Daniel was born ABT 1763 in Bedford, Virginia, and died ABT 1810 in Jackson County, Tennessee. She married John Dale ABT 1788 in Bedford, Virginia. He was born 1763 in VA (Probably Fauquier Cty.), and died 28 Aug 1833 in Sparta, White County, Tennessee.
- Jane Daniel was born 1764, and died 1800. She married George Quesenberry 4 Jun 1783 in Orange County, Virginia.
- Vivion Daniel was born 1765, and died 3 Aug 1837 in near Morning View, Campbell County, Kentucky.
- Margaret Daniel was born 1767 in Virginia. She married John Collins 10 May 1797, but was described as "single" in her father's will dated June 1802.
- Elizabeth Daniel was born 1769, and died 1802.
- John Daniel was born AFT 1775, and died 1821 in Clark Cty., KY. He married Lydia Jackson 14 Jul 1803 in Clark County, KY.