Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jenny Gertrude Freudenberg (1888-1888) died as an infant at 164 days from "cerebral congestion". (b. Thursday, June 7, 1888, 89 Adam Street, Hoboken, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA - d. Sunday, November 18, 1888, 89 Adam Street, Hoboken, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA) She lived for 164 days old if we do not count the day of her death as a full day. She was 5 months and 11 days old if we do not count the day of her death as a full day.
- Max S. Freudenberg II (1881) who died as an infant
- Ada Augusta Freudenberg (1885-1957) who married Ralph Kohlman (1885-1957) the printer
- Charles Fredrick Freudenberg (1887-1942) who married Julia Mary Buttomer (1883-1973) and is the one sibling with only a single photograph
- Clara Freudenberg (1889-1959) who never married
- Arthur Oscar Freudenberg I (1891-1968) who worked as a real estate broker and married Maria Elisabeth Winblad II (1895-1987)
- Max Freudenberg III (1893-?) who lived till at least 7 years old and appears on the 1900 census and may be buried in Hoboken Cemetery
- Louis Julius Freudenberg I (1894-1918) who died in World War I
- Harry Freudenberg (1895-1896) who died as an infant
- Richard F. Freudenberg (1896-1988) worked as a chemical salesman and married Charlotte C. Kahrar (1897-1963)
- Eloise Freudenberg (1898) who died as an infant
- Eugene Freudenberg I (1900-1956) who worked as a freight handler and married Florence Catherine Skinner (1901-1986)
- Ralph Freudenberg (1903-1980) who worked as a typesetter for the New York Times and he married Nora Belle Conklin (1902-1963) and later married Lottie Dombrowska (1916-1995)
- Grace May Freudenberg (1904-1981) who married George Dewey Sanford I (1898-1965) and he worked in Ralph Kohlman's print shop
Jenny lived for 5 months and then died of "cerebral congestion" after 2 days of illness. She was buried in Cypress Hills Cemetery, Brooklyn, New York. She lived for 164 days old if we do not count the day of her death as a full day. She was 5 months and 11 days old if we do not count the day of her death as a full day.