Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1020 to Sancho III of Navarre (?-1035) and Muniadona Mayor de Castilla (995-1032) and died 1067 of unspecified causes. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814). Ancestors are from Germany, France, Belgium.Jimena of Navarre was born circa
According to some sources, his wife was her maternal grandfather's daughter.
|Offspring of Jimena of Navarre and Bermudo III de León (c1015-1037)|
|Alfonso de León (1030-1030)|
Common ancestors of Jimena of Navarre (c1020-c1067) and Bermudo III de León (c1015-1037)
- Ava de Ribagorza (c945-aft995)
- Bernard I de Ribagorce (c890-c956)
- García Fernández de Castilla (938-995)
- Gersende de Fezensac (c920-aft961)
- Guillaume-Garcie de Fezensac (c895-c960)
- Raymond II de Ribagorce (c915-970)
- Sancha of Pamplona (c900-959)
- Sancho I of Pamplona (c860-925)
- Toda Galindes of Aragon (c895-?)