Joan Trastámara of Naples
was born 15 April 1478
to Ferdinand I of Naples (1423-1494)
and Joanna of Aragon (1454-1517)
and died 27 August 1518
of unspecified causes. He married Ferdinand II of Naples (1469-1496)
. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814)
, Henry II of England (1133-1189)
, William I of England (1027-1087)
, Hugh Capet (c940-996)
, Alfred the Great (849-899)
, Rurik (c832-879)
. Ancestors are from Spain
, the United Kingdom
, the Czech Republic
, the Netherlands
, the Byzantine Empire
",40.833" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 40.845.
",14.25" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 14.258.
Common ancestors of Joan of Naples (1478-1518) and Ferdinand II of Naples (1469-1496)
- Alfonso V of Aragon (1396-1458)
- Beatriz of Portugal (1347-1381)
- Eleanor de Alburquerque (1374-1435)
- Eleanor of Aragon (1358-1382)
- Ferdinand I of Naples (1423-1494)
- Fernando I of Aragon (1380-1416)
- John I of Castile (1358-1390)
- Sancho de Albuquerque (1342-1374)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.