Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
",40.833" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 40.845.
",14.25" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 14.258.
Common ancestors of Joan of Naples (1478-1518) and Ferdinand II of Naples (1469-1496)
- Alfonso V of Aragon (1396-1458)
- Beatriz of Portugal (1347-1381)
- Eleanor de Alburquerque (1374-1435)
- Eleanor of Aragon (1358-1382)
- Ferdinand I of Naples (1423-1494)
- Fernando I of Aragon (1380-1416)
- John I of Castile (1358-1390)
- Sancho de Albuquerque (1342-1374)