Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyJohann V. von Sachsen-Lauenburg, Herzog von Sachsen-Lauenburg, was born 18 July 1439 to Bernhard II. von Sachsen-Lauenburg (c1385-1463) and Adelheid von Pommern (1410-aft1445) and died 15 August 1507 of unspecified causes. He married Dorothea von Brandenburg (1446-1519) 12 February 1464 JL in Lüneburg. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Belarus, the Netherlands, Hungary, the Byzantine Empire, Italy.
Common ancestors of Johann V. von Sachsen-Lauenburg (1439-1507) and Dorothea von Brandenburg (1446-1519)
- Agnes von Sachsen-Wittenberg (c1309-1338)
- Bernhard III. von Anhalt-Bernburg (c1303-1348)
- Katharina von Anhalt-Bernburg (c1330-1390)
- Magnus I. der Fromme von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (c1304-1369)
- Magnus II. Torquatus von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1328-1373)
- Sophie von Brandenburg (1300-1356)