Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyJohanna zu Oettingen-Oettingen was born 30 August 1602 in Harburg, Germany to Ludwig Eberhard zu Oettingen-Oettingen (1577-1634) and Margaretha von Erbach-Erbach (1576-1635) and died 17 September 1639 in Strasbourg, France of unspecified causes. She married Philipp Wolfgang von Hanau-Lichtenberg (1595-1641) 24 November 1619 in Buchsweiler. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Germany, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Austria, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Poland, the Byzantine Empire, England.
Common ancestors of Johanna zu Oettingen-Oettingen (1602-1639) and Philipp Wolfgang von Hanau-Lichtenberg (1595-1641)
- Adriana von Hanau-Münzenberg (1470-1524)
- Anna von Mecklenburg (1485-1525)
- Elisabeth von Hessen (1466-1523)
- Georg I. von Hohenlohe-Waldenburg (1488-1551)
- Helene von Württemberg-Stuttgart (c1457-1506)
- Johann von Nassau-Dillenburg (1455-1516)
- Kraft VI. von Hohenlohe-Neuenstein (1452-1503)
- Magnus II. zu Mecklenburg (1441-1503)
- Otto zu Solms-Laubach (1496-1522)
- Philipp zu Solms-Lich (1468-1544)
- Sophie von Pommern (1468-1504)