Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
John Alfred Whittle (born 1844 in Lambeth, Surrey) was a railway accountant. He lived at 4 Camden Villa, Brecknock, St John Evangelist, Wales. He married Sarah Tegwedd Jones (born 1851 in Brecon, Brecknock) in 1871. They had the following five children, of whom three survived infancy:
- Percival Joseph Whittle (1873 - 1874)
- Susan Grace Whittle (1874) also known as Grace, music teacher living in Earls Colne, Essex in 1901.
- Tegwedd Mary Whittle (1876)
- Cecil Alfred (1881 - 1883)
- Arthur Gerald Whittle (1884) bank clerk living in Sheringham, Norfolk in 1901. Married Julia Woolbright in 1910.