This text is collapsible.
John Branch was born in Holden, county Kent, England. He was the only child of Peter Branch and Elizabeth Gillane. John was an orphan at 11 years of age.
John married Mary Speed on December 6, 1652. They had children:
- John he died in March 1676
- Elizabeth born 14 October 1656 -= she married John Summnes
- Peter born 28 May 1659
- Thomas born 28 November 1664 - he died 27 January 1683
- Mercy born 28 November 1664 - she married Ebenezer Spooner
- Remember he died 2 June 1711
- Mary she married James Tucker
- Anna she married John Blackmer
- Experience he married Lydia Foord - he died 14 November 1697
Vital Records Edit
Green Harbor Monument Edit
This person is listed in memoriam on the Green Harbor Monument, located in Marshfield, Massachusetts and dedicated in honor of the early colonists from Plymouth Colony who settled this area in the early 1600s.
- John Branch at Find A Grave #102770935
- MainTour Marshfield
- Marshfield Historical Society
- Marshfield History - PlymouthColony.net Historical Listings