Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
John C. Patterson (1861-1920) Shoe Cutter in 1880 (b. 1861, New York, USA - d. February 28, 1920; Queens, New York City, New York, USA)
- Louise Patterson (1857-?) aka Louisa Patterson
- Cornelia M. Patterson (1863-1940) aka Nellie Patterson, who was born in Pennsylvania and later married Edwin T. Webb (c1860-c1895) who later abandoned the family
- Richard B. Patterson II (1869-1930) who married Mary Ellen Burke (1870-1957) and worked as a shoe salesman
- Robert L. Patterson (1869-?); Marion Patterson (1871-?) who was born in February of 1871 and was working as a saleslady in 1900
- Grace E. Patterson (1873-?) who was born in June of 1873 and was working as a telephone operator in 1900 when she married Donald Miller
He died on February 28, 1920 in Queens. He was death certificate number "1375".
He was buried in Green-Wood Cemetery on March 02, 1920.