John C. Patterson (1861-1920) Shoe Cutter in 1880 (b. 1861, New York, USA - d. February 28, 1920; Queens, New York City, New York, USA)
- Louise Patterson (1857-?) aka Louisa Patterson
- Cornelia M. Patterson (1863-1940) aka Nellie Patterson, who was born in Pennsylvania and later married Edwin T. Webb (c1860-c1895) who later abandoned the family
- Richard B. Patterson II (1869-1930) who married Mary Ellen Burke (1870-1957) and worked as a shoe salesman
- Robert L. Patterson (1869-?); Marion Patterson (1871-?) who was born in February of 1871 and was working as a saleslady in 1900
- Grace E. Patterson (1873-?) who was born in June of 1873 and was working as a telephone operator in 1900 when she married Donald Miller
He died on February 28, 1920 in Queens. He was death certificate number "1375".
He was buried in Green-Wood Cemetery on March 02, 1920.