Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Son of Colonel John Emery Adams (1780-1840) and Sarah Moody (1787-1835)
- 1805-Dec-22 : Birth at Andover Maine
- 1828-Jan-18 : (or 1829-Jan-18) Marriage to Belinda Bell (b1811)
- 1890-Mar-09 : Death at Warrensville, Cayuhoga Co, Ohio, USA
Their marriage is not listed in Andover ME, so I believe they were married in Warrensville, OH
More of their genealogy is found here: http://genwiz.genealogenie.net/emery/john-anthony/five/emery5a4.htm
Children of John Adams & Belinda BellEdit
- Sarah Moody Adams (b1830)
- John Emery Adams (b1833)
- Harriett B Adams (1836-1919) - m. William Warren - res Warrensville, Ohio
- Alantha M. Adams (b1841)
- Lillis D Adams (b1844)
- Mary B Adams (b1845)
- Leonia Sophia Adams (b1847)
President John Adams ???
1850 US CensusEdit
Shows John living in Warrensville OH (Ocp: Farmer, Age 45) and Belinda (age 40 - born in NY) with children; Sarah (20), John E (17), Harriet (14), Anatha (8), Lillis (6), Mary (4) and Aloria (Leonia - age 2). All children born in Ohio.
1870 US CensusEdit
Shows John (age 64 - born in Maine) and wife Belinda (age 59 - born in Canada) at home in Warrensville OH with daughter Laurie (Leonia - age 23 - born in Ohio)
1880 US CensusEdit
Shows John (age 64) and Belinda (age 68) living (farmers) by themselves in Warrensville, OH.
John - born in Maine, Father born in MA and Mother born in MA
Belinda - born in Canada, Father born in NY and Mother born in VT