Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
John George Kolstee was born on February 12, 1856 in Clymer, New York to Jan Willem te Kolste and Johanna Geertruida Theodora Hesselink. He moved to Wayne, Pennsylvania before 1880 and took residence with the Jackman family. He soon owned a 77 acre farm. The land was once owned by De Forrest Jackman and William Rhodes. On July 2, 1892, John married Addie C. Jackman. John was a member of the Dutch Reformed Church and the Methodist Episcopal church. He was describe as a stanch Republican when politics are concerned. John died soemtime before 1930.
|Offspring of John George Kolstee and Addie C. Jackman (1861-1937)|
|James William Homer Kolstee (1895-1968)||6 April 1895 Erie, Pennsylvania, United States||22 July 1968 Corry, Pennsylvania, United States|| Marian Lucretia Raymond (1902-1965)|
- 1860 United States Federal Census, Clymer, Chautauqua County, New York.
- 1870 United States Federal Census, Clymer, Chautauqua County, New York.
- 1880 United States Federal Census, Wayne, Erie County, Pennsylvania.
- 1910 United States Federal Census, Wayne, Erie County, Pennsylvania.
- 1920 United States Federal Census, Wayne, Erie County, Pennsylvania.
- History of Erie County, Pennsylvania article