Of: Cambridge and Stoneham, Massachusetts
- Born: 10 Feb 1897, Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Died: 12 Jun 1959, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Parents: ♂Jeremiah H Nagle and ♀Rose Ann LaPierre
- Married: ♀Annie Terese Reilly on 14 Feb 1925, Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Born: 14 Apr 1906
- Died: 6 Nov 1951
- by wife Annie Terese
- ♀Mary Dorothy Nagle, b. 26 Mar 1926, Worburn, Massachusetts, d. 1 Jan 1972, Illinois
- ♀Bernardine Ann Nagle, b. 21 Sep 1927, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, d. 22 Oct 1984, Lynn, Essex Co., Massachusetts
- ♀Alice F Nagle, b. 13 Dec 1935, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, d. 29 Sep 2000, Lynn, Essex Co., Massachusetts
- ♀Ann Terese Nagle, b. 20 Jan 1938, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, d. 18 Mar 2010, St Petersburg, Pinellas, Florida.
Links to PhotosEdit
- Family Photo Annie (Reilly), John, Dorothy, Bernardine Nagle abt. 1929
- John Nagle - The Falls at Newmarket, NH
- John Nagle
Links to DocumentsEdit
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Births (1).
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Births (2).
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Marriages.
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Deaths.
- 1900 Census, Cambridge, Massacusetts, Union Street, Nagle Family.
- 1910 Census, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Union Street, Nagle Family.
- 1920 Census, Stoneham, Massachusetts, William Street, Nagle Family, Page (1).
- 1920 Census, Stoneham, Massachusetts, William Street, Nagle Family, Page (2).
- 1930 Census, Stoneham, Massachusetts, High Street
John was a Machinist and at one point was employeed at the Boston Naval Shipyard
- Stoneham Independant June 18, 1959
- John H. Nagle Suffered Fatal Heart Attack
John Henry Nagle of 42 Cottage St. died suddenly of a heart attack at his home last Friday. He was 62 years old and had been a resident here for 17 years. A native of Cambridge, he had been employed as a machinist for the Ace Welding Company of Saugus. The husband of the late Anne (Reilly), he is survived by four daughters, Anne Nagle and Mrs. Alice Caisee, both of Cottage St.; Mrs. Dorothy Taylor of Everett and Bernardine of Lynn; by three brothers, Francis of Collincote St., Fred of Malden, and William of Woburn. Funeral services were conducted at the Robert B. Cassidy Funeral Home. Rev. George F. Smith was celebrant of the Solemn "High Mass of Requiem" Monday morning at 10 o'clock. Rev. David M. Burke was deacon and Rev. Richard Coughlin was sub-deacon. Burial was in St. Patrick's Cemetery.
- Cambridge City Hall Birth Records. Reserched by Caryn (Caisse) Hayes.
- Twelfth Census of the United States, State Massachusetts, County Middlesex, City of Cambridge, Date June 1, 1900, 44 Union Street. Web Site WWW.Ancestry.com
- Cambridge Library, Microfilm of Cambridge Cronicle Newspaper.
- Doug Kastanotis' Main Page with Family Group Genealogy Links.