Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Of: Cambridge and Stoneham, Massachusetts
|Offspring of Annie Reilly and John Henry Nagle (1897-1959)|
|Dorothy Nagle (1926-1972)|| |
|Bernardine Ann Nagle (1927-1984)||21 September 1927 Stoneham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States||22 October 1984 Lynn, Essex County, Massachusetts, United States|| Charles Kastanotis (1918-2006)|
|Alice F Nagle (1935-2000)|| |
|Ann Terese Nagle (1938-2010)||20 January 1938||18 March 2010|| Edward Hubert Paquette|
- by wife Annie Terese
- ♀Mary Dorothy Nagle, b. 26 Mar 1926, Worburn, Massachusetts, d. 1 Jan 1972, Illinois
- ♀Bernardine Ann Nagle, b. 21 Sep 1927, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, d. 22 Oct 1984, Lynn, Essex Co., Massachusetts
- ♀Alice F Nagle, b. 13 Dec 1935, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, d. 29 Sep 2000, Lynn, Essex Co., Massachusetts
- ♀Ann Terese Nagle, b. 20 Jan 1938, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, d. 18 Mar 2010, St Petersburg, Pinellas, Florida.
Links to photos
- Family Photo Annie (Reilly), John, Dorothy, Bernardine Nagle abt. 1929
- John Nagle - The Falls at Newmarket, NH
- John Nagle
Links to documents
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Births (1).
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Births (2).
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Marriages.
- Nagle Family Bible - Family Register - Deaths.
- 1900 Census, Cambridge, Massacusetts, Union Street, Nagle Family.
- 1910 Census, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Union Street, Nagle Family.
- 1920 Census, Stoneham, Massachusetts, William Street, Nagle Family, Page (1).
- 1920 Census, Stoneham, Massachusetts, William Street, Nagle Family, Page (2).
- 1930 Census, Stoneham, Massachusetts, High Street
John was a Machinist and at one point was employed at the Boston Naval Shipyard
- Stoneham Independent June 18, 1959
- John H. Nagle Suffered Fatal Heart Attack
John Henry Nagle of 42 Cottage St. died suddenly of a heart attack at his home last Friday. He was 62 years old and had been a resident here for 17 years. A native of Cambridge, he had been employed as a machinist for the Ace Welding Company of Saugus. The husband of the late Anne (Reilly), he is survived by four daughters, Anne Nagle and Mrs. Alice Caisee, both of Cottage St.; Mrs. Dorothy Taylor of Everett and Bernardine of Lynn; by three brothers, Francis of Collincote St., Fred of Malden, and William of Woburn. Funeral services were conducted at the Robert B. Cassidy Funeral Home. Rev. George F. Smith was celebrant of the Solemn "High Mass of Requiem" Monday morning at 10 o'clock. Rev. David M. Burke was deacon and Rev. Richard Coughlin was sub-deacon. Burial was in St. Patrick's Cemetery.