Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sex : Male
- Born: 12 Nov 1802 at Sydney
- Married: 15 Aug 1825, in St. Matthews at Windsor, N.S.W.
- Died: 30 May 1859 at Windsor, N.S.W.
- Henry Kable (17 Feb 1786-c1852)
- Diana Kable (5 Dec 1788-c1855)
- Enoch Kable (24 Apr 1791-c1793)
- James Kable (19 Aug 1793-c1809)
- Susannah Kable (23 Oct 1796-c1885)
- George Esto Kable (1797-1853)
- Eunice Kable (30 May 1799-c1867)
- William Nathaniel Kable (22 Mar 1801-c1837)
- Charles Dickenson Kable (5 Oct 1804-)
- Edgar James Kable (14 Aug 1808-c1849)
- Eliza Dyel (c1807-1854) born Nottingham/died Carwell (Rylstone)
- Eliza Frances Kable (1826-1899)
- John Henry Kable (1828-1916)
- Emmeline Kable (1830-1898)
- Susan Kable (1831-1853)
- Julia Isabella Kable (1833-1894)
- George Henry Kable (1835-1923)
- James William Kable (1837-1874)
- Charles William Kable (1840-1927)
- William Edgar Kable (1842-1917)
- Edgar Kable (1844-1844)
- Caroline Blanch Kable (1845-)
- Edgar Sydney Kable (c1848-1923)
- Josephine Blanche Kable (1851-1933)
- Prosper Joshua Kable (1853-1926)
On the baptism certificate: born on 12th November, 1802, the baptism on 22nd September 1805 and it was Church of England. Father Henry Kable, mother Susannah Kable.
On marriage certificate: Only John Kable and Eliza Dyel married 15th August 1825 at St Matthews, Windsor and registered at St. Matthews, Windsor, E.
On the death certificate: John was listed as a farmer, male 56 years, died of apoplexy caused by habits of intemperance. Father was Henry Kable and mother was Susannah Holmes. The informant was J. Dowe, Coroner, District of Windsor. He was buried 31st May 1859 in St Matthews' Burial Ground, Windsor and the undertaker was Thomas Collison. The burial was witnessed by John Montgomery and Francis McDonall. Listed as born in Windsor and had married Eliza Caton. (Julia Kable, in her book listed below, provides clear evidence that Eliza Dyel and Eliza Caton were one and the same person - and that the name Caton was from her step-father who was known as Keaton/Keating and Caton amongst other variations.)
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages 1517 Vol: 1 (Baptism), 3621 Vol: 3 (Marriage) & 5458 335 (Death)
- The Kables : a Genealogical Descendency of the Issue from Australia's First Wedding Ceremony, 1788-1983. Compiled and Drawn by Bryan Thomas, assisted by Zillah Kable Thomas.
- http://users.tpg.com.au/juls2/zillahfiles/zillahnew/index.htm Henry and Susannah Kable / by Zillah Campbell. Accessed 24 May 2009.
- Eliza Dyel and the Dyel Family : a chapter in the Kable saga researched and written by Julie R. Kable and published by Julia Kable, Sydney 2009.