Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
John Starr was born in 1648 in Coothill, Ireland. John and his wife, Mary were life long residents of Old Castle, in the County of Meath, Ireland. He was a yeoman, and a Quaker. John resided for a time at Coatehill in the County of Caven. Also, John journey to America, but returned to Ireland where he died.
|Offspring of John Starr and Mary Thompson (c1649-1744)|
|John Starr (1674-1755)|| |
|James Starr (1676-1749)||28 October 1676 (Ballyhaes+ County Caven+ Ireland)||1 March 1749 (Phoenixville+ Chester County+ Pennsylvania)|| Rachel June Laybourn (1686-1762)|
|George Starr (1679-)|| |
|Mary Starr (1682-)|| |
|Elizabeth Starr (1684-)|| |
|Susanna Starr (1686-)|| |
|Jeremiah Starr (1690-1775)||17 August 1690 Ballyhaise, Old Castle, County Meath, Ireland||6 January 1775 London Grove, Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States|| Rebecca Jackson (1697-1761)|
|Moses Starr (1692-1767)|| |
|Isaac Starr (1697-1753)|
- John Starr (July 1674, died 1755), married Sarah Martin, June 11, 1699,
- James Starr (October 28, 1676-1749), will probated March 7, 1749, married August 22, 1705, Rachel Laybourne, (August 7, 1686, Ramestown, County Carlow, Ireland, died October 1, 1762, Pennsylvania, USA, will probated November 22, 1762,
- George Starr (February 16,1679-?)
- Mary Starr (July 15,1682-?), married May 2, 1699, Merrick King,
- Elizabeth Starr (September 12,1684-?), married February 24, 1702, Richard King,
- Susanna Starr (September 23, 1686-?), married September 10, 1710, Thomas Martin,
- Jeremiah Starr (August 17, 1690-1775), married November 10, 1716, Rebecca Jackson, daughter of Isaac and Ann Jackson, settled in London Grove Township, northwest of Avondale, Pennsylvania, 1717,
- Moses Starr (August 27, 1692-June 11, 1767), married June 2, 1715, Deborah King, settled at Maiden Creek, Berks County, Pennsylvania,
- Isaac Starr (September 23,1697-October 29, 1753), married December 20, 1723, Margaret Lightfoot
- History of Chester County, Pennsylvania with Genealogical and Biographical Sketches, J. Smith Futhey and Gilbert cope, 1881, page 729