Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
JOHN VIVION III moved from Middlesex County, Virginia to Orange County, Virginia is unknown but he is mentioned as a Separatist Baptist, members of where "old Blue Run" church is now, and in whose churchyard JANE VIVION WEBB is buried.
JOHN VIVION III received a land grant for 1550 acres in Fayette County, Kentucky (now Clark County, Kentucky) from Governor Patrick Henry on 2 February 1782. The land was located on the waters of the "Four Mile Creek." The book "Virginia Landgrants" describes the grants as two parcels of land, 838 acres and 712 acres, in Fayette County, Kentucky.
JOHN VIVION III was a wealthy land owner. He supplied beef for the Army. He was referred to as a gentleman in legal documents and had the honorary title of Colonel.
- ElIZABETH VIVION was born BEF 1737 in Middlesex County, Virginia, and died Bef 1798 in Clark County, Kentucky. She married 27 FEB 1753 in Orange County, Virginia her father's first cousin VIVION DANIEL, son of James Daniel (c1680-1748) and Margaret Vivion (1684-1727). He was born 1 July 1726 in Christ Church Parish, Middlesex County, Virginia, and died 7 February 1803 in Clark County, Kentucky. They are the 4th-great-grandparents of Marianne Dillow.
- JACKY (JOHN) VIVION was born ABT 1738 in Orange County, Virginia, and died 23 July 1791 in Fayette County, Kentucky. He married Martha Gholston (c1742-aft1820) ABT 1758 in Orange County, Virginia. She was born ABT 1742 in Orange County, Virginia, and died AFT 1820 in Clark County, Kentucky.
- JANE VIVION married William Crittendon Webb.
- FRANCES VIVION married William Quarles
- SALLY VIVION married RHODES THOMPSON
- CHARLES AUGUSTUS VIVION
- THACKER SMITH VIVION married Mary Brock
- HERVEY VIVION
- FLAVEL VIVION
- MILTON VIVION
- THOMAS VIVION
- MARGARET VIVION was born ABT 1754 in Orange County, Virginia, and died in Spotsylvania County, Virginia. She married 16 September 1779 in Orange County, Virginia William Ferguson. He was born in York County, Virginia, and died 1817 in Spotsylvania County, Virginia.
- See also the "Ancestor tree" tab above.
- 1. John Vivion III (1714-aft1791)
- 4. John Vivion I (c1655-1705)
- 5. Margaret Smith (c1655-)
- 6. Henry Thacker, Jr. (1663-1708)
- 7. Elizabeth Payne (c1670-?)
- 8. Thomas Vivion (c1627-1670)
- 9. Mary Owen (c1627-)
- 12. Henry Thacker, Sr. (c1632-aft1672)
- 13. Eltonhead Conway (c1646-1689)
- 14. John Payne, Jr.
- 15. Anne Walker (bef1651-c1685)
- 26. Edwin Conway (c1610-c1674)
- 27. Martha Eltonhead (1628-1689)
- 30. John Walker (-1669)
|Offspring of Elizabeth Thacker and John Vivion II (1681-1722)|
|Lettice Vivion (c1712-aft1745)|| |
|John Vivion III (1714-aft1791)||10 August 1714 Middlesex County, Virginia, USA||1791|| Jane Smith (1715-1804)|
|Elizabeth Vivion (1719-?)|
Worldteam ID 9267980
Namesakes of John Vivion III (1714-aft1791)