1666 in Watertown, Massachusetts, United States to Daniel Warren (1628-1716) and Mary Barron (1632-1716) and died 11 July 1703 in Watertown, Massachusetts, United States of unspecified causes. He married Mary Brown (1662-1732) 22 March 1682 in Watertown, Massachusetts, United States. Ancestors are from the United Kingdom.Ensign John Warren was born circa
- Warenne Family Page
- Son of Daniel Warren 1628A and Mary Baron.
- 1665 or 1666 (?) - Born 5 March at Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts Colony
- 1682-Mar-22 : Marriage to Mary Brown (1662-1732) on at Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA.
- 1703-Jul-11 : Died at Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA. (Age 37)
BiographyJohn Warren held various town offices and the rank of Ensign in the local military service and hence he was frequently referred to in town records as Ensign John Warren. He died at age 37 leaving a widow and three young children.
- Captain Daniel Warren 1689
- Deacon John Warren (1685-1745) - AKA Ensign John Warren - married 1) Sarah Jones, 2) Abagail Livermore, and 3) Lydia Bond. AKA Deacon John Warren of Weston. Also given rank of Ensign for Military Service.
- Jonathan Warren (1688-?) - B. 26-Apr-1688 and Married Sarah Whitney, Nov, 1712.
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes and Places and Genealogical and Personal Memors relating to the Families of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Vol III, pg 1049-50.
- Genealogies of the Early Settlers of Watertown,Mass. ;Henry Bond: 1855. Pg 620.
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes, Institutions, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Worcester County Massachussetts, Vol II - Pg 251-253.