Deacon John Warren (1685-1745) - AKA Ensign John Warren -AKA Deacon John Warren of Weston. Also given rank of Ensign for Military Service.
Marriage & Family
1st Marriage: Sarah Jones
John Warren married Sarah Jones (1681-1705) - M. 1704-May-20 - Weston, Middlesex Co, MA
- Sarah Warren (1702-?) - B. Sept 20, 1702 - Watertown, MA / Christening in July 9, 1705.
2nd Marriage: Abigail Livermore
John Warren married Abigail Livermore (1683-1743) - M. 1708-Jun-2 - Weston, Middlesex Co, MA
- Mary Warren (1709-1746)
- Ann Warren (1712-1736)
- John Warren (1713-1790)
- Elisha Warren (1714-1795)
- Josiah Warren (1715-?)
- Isaac Warren (1717-1750)
- Ebenezer Warren (1719-1800) - md Lydia Harrington
- Prudence Warren (1720-1722)
- Abigail Warren (1720-?)
- Abijah Warren (1721-1772)
- Prudence Warren (1724-?)
- Lydia Warren (1725-1752)
- Beulah Warren (1725-1814)
3rd Marriage: Lydia Bond
John Warren married Lydia Bond (or Lydia Spring?) - M. 1744-Jun-20 - just one year before John's death. - Watertown, Middlesex Co No known children from this marriage
|Offspring of Deacon John Warren and Sarah Jones (1681-1705)|
|Sarah Warren (1702-?)|
|Offspring of Ensign John Warren and Mary Brown (1662-1732)|
|Daniel Warren (1689-1727)||1689 United States||18 January 1739 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States|| Rebecca Garfield (1683-1720)|
Mary Wetherby (1700-1738)
|John Warren (1685-1745)||15 March 1685 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||25 March 1745 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|| Sarah Jones (1681-1705)|
Abigail Livermore (1683-1743)
Lydia Bond (c1690)
|Jonathan Warren (1688-)|
- Warenne Family Ancestry
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes and Places and Genealogical and Personal Memors relating to the Families of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Vol III, pg 1049-50.
- Genealogies of the Early Settlers of Watertown,Mass. ;Henry Bond: 1855. Pg 620.
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes, Institutions, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Worcester County Massachussetts, Vol II - Pg 251-253.