Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deacon John Warren (1685-1745) - AKA Ensign John Warren -AKA Deacon John Warren of Weston. Also given rank of Ensign for Military Service.
Marriage & Family
1st Marriage: Sarah Jones
John Warren married Sarah Jones (1681-1705) - M. 1704-May-20 - Weston, Middlesex Co, MA
- Sarah Warren (1702-?) - B. Sept 20, 1702 - Watertown, MA / Christening in July 9, 1705.
2nd Marriage: Abigail Livermore
John Warren married Abigail Livermore (1683-1743) - M. 1708-Jun-2 - Weston, Middlesex Co, MA
- Mary Warren (1709-1746)
- Ann Warren (1712-1736)
- John Warren (1713-1790)
- Elisha Warren (1714-1795)
- Josiah Warren (1715-?)
- Isaac Warren (1717-1750)
- Ebenezer Warren (1719-1800) - md Lydia Harrington
- Prudence Warren (1720-1722)
- Abigail Warren (1720-?)
- Abijah Warren (1721-1772)
- Prudence Warren (1724-?)
- Lydia Warren (1725-1752)
- Beulah Warren (1725-1814)
3rd Marriage: Lydia Bond
John Warren married Lydia Bond (or Lydia Spring?) - M. 1744-Jun-20 - just one year before John's death. - Watertown, Middlesex Co No known children from this marriage
|Offspring of Deacon John Warren and Sarah Jones (1681-1705)|
|Sarah Warren (1702-?)|
|Offspring of Ensign John Warren and Mary Brown (1662-1732)|
|Daniel Warren (1689-1727)||1689 United States||18 January 1739 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States|| Rebecca Garfield (1683-1720)|
Mary Wetherby (1700-1738)
|John Warren (1685-1745)||15 March 1685 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts||25 March 1745 Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts|| Sarah Jones (1681-1705)|
Abigail Livermore (1683-1743)
Lydia Bond (c1690)
|Jonathan Warren (1688-)|
- Warenne Family Ancestry
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes and Places and Genealogical and Personal Memors relating to the Families of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Vol III, pg 1049-50.
- Genealogies of the Early Settlers of Watertown,Mass. ;Henry Bond: 1855. Pg 620.
- Source-Google Books: Historic Homes, Institutions, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Worcester County Massachussetts, Vol II - Pg 251-253.