Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1319 in United Kingdom to John de Grey, 2nd Baron Grey of Rotherfield (1300-1359) and Catherine FitzAlan (c1300-c1328) and died 4 June 1375 in United Kingdom of unspecified causes. He married Maud Burghhersh (1321-1387) . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996). Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, England, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia, Ukraine.John de Grey was born
A general and heraldic dictionary of the peerages of England, Ireland, and Scotland, extinct, dormant, and in abeyance. England by John Burke
"John de Grey, third baron, summoned to parliament as 'Johanni de Grey de Rotherfeld' from 20th November, 1360 to 4th October, 1373. His lordship m. _______ and had issue,
- John, who m. Elizabeth, daughter of Sir Richard de Poynings, Knt., and dying before his father, left issue,
- Bartholomew, who succeeded his grandfather.
- Robert, who succeeded his brother.
- Richard, died s.p.
- Robert, who died without male issue, in the 41st Edward III.
Lord Grey d. in 1375, and was s. by his grand-son."
|Offspring of John, Baron Grey of Rotherfield and Maud Burghhersh (1321-1387)|
|Maud de Grey (c1338-1390)||<year not a number>||<year not a number>|| Thomas Harcourt (c1343-1417)|
|John de Grey (c1345-?)|| |
|Bartholomew de Grey, 4th Baron Grey of Rotherfield (1347-?)|| |
|Robert de Grey, 5th Baron Grey of Rotherfield (1349-1387)||<year not a number>||<year not a number>|| Elizabeth de la Plaunche (c1358-?)|
|Richard de Grey (c1355-?)|| |
|Brian de Grey|
- 1. John de Grey, 3rd Baron Grey of Rotherfield (1319-1375)
- 4. John de Grey, 1st Baron Grey of Rotherfield (c1271-1311)
- 5. Margaret de Odingsells (?-1323)
- 6. Brian FitzAlan (c1260-1306)
- 7. Matilda de Balliol (c1270-aft1340)
- 8. Robert de Grey (c1246-c1295)
- 9. Joan de Valoines (c1250-c1312)
- 12. Alan FitzAlan (c1235-1267)
- 13. Agnes Fitzrandolph (c1240-aft1267)
- 14. John de Balliol (-1269)
- 15. Dervorguilla of Galloway (c1210-1290)
- 16. Walter de Grey (c1222-c1266)
- 17. Isabel de Dunston (c1225-1304)
- 18. Thomas de Valoines (c1225-?)
- 24. Brian FitzAlan (c1200-aft1241)
- 25. Alice Hansard (c1215-)
- 28. Hugh de Balliol (c1177-1229)
- 29. Cecilia de Fontaines (?-?)
- 30. Alan, Lord of Galloway (c1175-1234)
- 31. Margaret of Huntingdon (c1194-aft1233)
|Offspring of John Grey and Catherine FitzAlan (c1300-c1328)|
|John de Grey, 3rd Baron Grey of Rotherfield (1319-1375)||<year not a number> United Kingdom||<year not a number> United Kingdom|| Maud Burghhersh (1321-1387)|
|Maud de Grey (c1321-1385)|
|Offspring of John Grey and Avice Marmion|
|Joan de Grey (?-?)|| |
|John de Grey, Baron Marmion (1343-1368)|| |
|Robert de Grey (c1345-bef1367)|