|Jonas Carlsson Örbom|
|Birth:|| November 12, 1859|
|Death:|| 23 November 1950|
Älvsby, Norrbotten, Sweden
|Father:||Karl Gustafsson Örbom (1826-1863)|
|Mother:||Juliana Gudfastsdotter (1830-1910)|
|Siblings:|| Carl Gustaf Carlsson Örbom (1856-?)|
Nils Carlsson Örbom (1958-?)
Olof Carlsson Örbom (1862-?)
|Spouse/Partner:||Christina Jonsdotter Tand (1856-1941)|
|Children:|| Julia Kristina Carlsson (1879-1969)|
Hilda Birgitta Carlsson (1886-?)
Carl Alfred Carlsson (1891-1945)
He dropped the Örbom family name, and was known as Jonas Karlsson.
Jonas was the third great-grandson of Anders Örbom I (1675-1740), Cavalry Captain (Ryttmästare) in the Swedish Army.
- Kristina Karlsdotter Örbom (1854- )
- Carl Gustaf Carlsson Örbom (1856-?)
- Nils Carlsson Örbom (1858-?)
- Olof Carlsson Örbom (1862-?)
- Julia Kristina Carlsson (1879-1969) who married Berndt Anton Ohlsson (1878-1952)
- Hilda Birgitta Carlsson (1886-?) who married Knut Lundmark (1889-1958)
- Carl Alfred Carlsson (1891-1945) who married Hanna Cecilia Mathsson (1890-1954)
Jonas died 23 November 1950 in Älvsby, Norrbotten, Sweden and was buried in the Churchyard cemetery in Älvsby.
Jonas Carlsson Örbom (1859-1950) was the fourth cousin, three times removed, of Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ).