Jones may refer to:
- Jones (surname), a common Anglo-Welsh surname
- Jones (Kent cricketer) (first name unknown), English cricketer in the 1740s
- a Jones (Noun), or Jonesing (Verb), Describes a state in which one experiences strong desire or attraction, often of a sexual nature. such as A Love Jones
- Jones (Animal Farm), a human character in George Orwell's novel Animal Farm
- "Jones" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of the TV series Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Jones Bootmaker, a UK-based footwear retailer
- Jones Soda, a brand of soda pop
- Jones Sewing Machine Company, a UK sewing-machine manufacturer acquired in 1968 by Brother Industries
- Jones, the unit of specific detectivity
- Jones, David Littler, a member of the Liverpool punk band The Spitfire Boys
- All pages beginning with "Jones"
- Generation Jones, the generation of people born between 1954 and 1965
- Keeping up with the Joneses
- Mr. Jones
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Jones. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|