Joseph Edward Kennedy (1905-1983) Electrical Contractor (b. January 14, 1905, Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, New York County, New York, USA - d. March 08, 1983, Riverside, Fairfield County, Connecticut, 06878, USA) Social Security Number 062107048.
- Kathryn Kennedy (1897-1974) aka Kitty Kennedy, aka Sis Kennedy, who married Joseph O'Malley (1893-1985)
- Mary Frances Kennedy (1898-1982) who married Walter M. Hill (1893-1965) the taxi driver and movie projectionist
- Josephine Kennedy (c1900-c1902) who died as an infant
- Thomas Anthony Kennedy (1901-1972) who married Gertrude Reed (1898-1980)
- James Gerard Kennedy I (c1903) who died at birth
- James Gerard Kennedy II (1907-1997) aka James G. Kennedy, Sr. who was the founder and owner of the construction company in New York that bears his name, who married Antoinette Granato (1916-1942) and then later married Rita Masset (1924- )
Harlem, Manhattan, New YorkEdit
In 1920 the family was living at West 160th Street, Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, New York County, New York.
Around 1930 he married Beatrice McDermott (1904-1970) who died of cancer in 1970.
They had two children including:
- Shawn J. Kennedy (1937-2005) Sandra Jacqueline Kennedy b. January 9, 1932 in Manhattan.
Joseph died on March 08, 1983 while living at 106 Indian Head Road, Riverside, Fairfield County, Connecticut and was buried in Saint Mary's Cemetery, Greenwich, Fairfield County, Connecticut.