Joseph O'Malley (1893-1985) was a nonagenarian. He was president of The Society of the Allied Building Trades, Inc. which is the Publisher of Subcontractor's Registry. (b. October 31, 1893; San Francisco, California, USA - d. February 19, 1985; Elmsford, Westchester County, New York, USA) Social Security Number 055090151.
He was born in San Francisco, California and his original birth certificate was lost in the earthquake and fire of April 18, 1906.
- Frank O'Malley (1876-1963) who was a banker that lived in Brazil and later married Rene X
- Grace O'Malley (1881-?) who died as a youth
- Edwin Joseph O'Malley (1881-1953) who was the commissioner of public markets for the city of New York and married Alma Feltner (1882-1940) and was the father of Walter Francis O'Malley (1903-1979) who owned the Brooklyn Dodgers
- Leonard O'Malley (1888-1966) who was a real estate developer who married Florence Riley (c1890-c1958) and had a daughter who married George Jay Gould III (1918-1985);
- Arthur O'Malley (1889-1971) a construction supervisor who married Maria K. Blake (1894-1989)
- Agnes O'Malley (1891-1980) who married Oscar Louis Naetzker (1891-1983)
- Estelle O'Malley (1895-1953) who married Nelson Montfort (c1895-?) and committed suicide on a ship while coming back from the divorce in France
- Warren O'Malley (1897-c1955) who never married
- Kathyrn O'Malley (1898-1985) who was a lawyer that never married and was cremated.
In 1900 they were living at 21 Ritter Place in the Bronx.
Joseph married Kathryn Kennedy (1897-1974) aka Sis Kennedy, on August 22, 1927 at Saint Nicholas of Tolentine Church at 2345 University Avenue in the Bronx, New York City. The certificate was number "4920".
Together they had four children.
Bronx, New YorkEdit
In 1930 Kathryn and Joseph were living at 3343 Sedgwick Avenue in the Bronx, New York City, New York. Joseph was working as a "construction driller".
He was the President of The Society of the Allied Building Trades, Inc. which published the Sub-Contractor's Registry. The 1942 version calls itself: "a Classified List for the Allied Building Trades of Sub-Contractors, Material Dealers & Manufacturers, General Contractors & Builders, Architects - Engineers, Real Estate Management Firms".
He died on February 19, 1985 at Elmsford, New York. He was buried in Cemetery of the Gate of Heaven.