| Julie Messerly
|| 09 JAN 1825 Wattenwil, Bern, Switzerland
|| Christian Messerly (1790)
|| Susanna Megert
|| Christian Baumgart (aka Baumgartner)
| 2nd Spouse:
|| Jacob Zimmermann
| 2nd Marriage:
|| 15 Apr 1861 in Tuscarawas County
Julie Messerly aka Julie Baumgart, Julie Messerli
|Essential information on this individual has not been located; therefore this article needs attention. Feel free to edit this page to help everyone learn more about this ancestor.|
- Please obey Copyright; do not copy material from other sources without permission.
- Christian died prior to Julie's immigration to the US. (? as a result of Swiss civil war?)
- Michael Gramelspacher correspondence indicates Magdalena Spring was born 1803 and came with her father to the US.
- Christian Baumgartner (as spelled by familysearch from swiss documents) is referred to as Christian Baumgart in Gramelspacher correspondence.
- Unless indicated otherwise, data is familysearch.org and may be verified there by running searches on the given names and dates.
Did Julie Messerly and Christian Messerli senior move to Tuscarawas County Ohio because they were related to Samuel Messerly?