Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyKarl II. Franz von Innerösterreich, Erzherzog von Innerösterreich, was born 3 June 1540 in Vienna, Austria to Ferdinand I of the Holy Roman Empire (1503-1564) and Anna of Bohemia and Hungary (1503-1547) and died 10 July 1590 in Graz, Styria, Austria of unspecified causes. He married Maria Anna von Bayern (1551-1608) 1571 JL in Vienna, Austria. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Spain, Hungary, Belgium, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Lithuania, Belarus, Russia, the Netherlands, Portugal, Bohemia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Ukraine, Byzantium, the Czech Republic, England, the Byzantine Empire.
",48.208" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 48.209.
",16.373" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 16.373.
Common ancestors of Karl II. Franz von Innerösterreich (1540-1590) and Maria Anna von Bayern (1551-1608)
- Albrecht II von Habsburg (1397-1439)
- Anna of Bohemia and Hungary (1503-1547)
- Anne de Foix (1484-1506)
- Casimir IV of Poland (1427-1492)
- Catherine de Foix (aft1460-bef1494)
- Charles, Duke of Burgundy (1433-1477)
- Eleanor of Aragon (1426-1479)
- Elisabeth von Habsburg (1436-1505)
- Elisabeth von Habsburg (1437-1505)
- Elisabeth von Luxemburg (1409-1442)
- Ferdinand I of the Holy Roman Empire (1503-1564)
- Ferdinand II of Aragon (1452-1516)
- Gaston IV de Foix (1423-1472)
- Gaston de Foix-Candale (-1500)
- Isabella I of Castile (1451-1504)
- Isabella of Bourbon (c1436-1465)
- Isabella of Portugal (c1428-1496)
- Jean IV de Foix-Grailly (-1485)
- Joanna of Castile (1479-1555)
- John II of Aragon (1397-1479)
- John II of Castile (1405-1454)
- Juana Enriquez de Córdoba (1425-1468)
- Mary of Burgundy (1457-1482)
- Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor (1459-1519)
- Philip I of Castile (1478-1506)
- Wladyslaw II Jagiellon (1456-1516)
- Wladyslaw II Jagiellon (c1362-1434)