|Birth:||7 Feb 1878 Nebraska|
|Death:||Oct 15 1972 - Seattle, King, Washington|
|Spouse/Partner:||Benjamin Freeze (c1874)|
|Marriage:||4 Nov 1901 Seattle, WA|
Kate Lawson Mrs. Kate Freeze
- 1878 Nebraska born
- 1900- Benjamin is in Williams, Coconino, Arizona Territory
- 1905 about- Kate is in Redlands, San Bernadino CA for Birth of Hidden F. Freeze (1905)
- (strategy:There have to be residual Lawsons in Redlands in 1900 and 1910. Intersect these with thouse who where in Kansas and Nebraska in 1880, and if any have a father or mother born PA, then we have a possible.)
- 1920 Everett, WA with Benjamin.
- 1930 Living in Castle rock, WA (Cowlitz county). Husband Benjamin is proprietor of a Tie Mill, and Benjamin's brother Van Buren Freeze (1884) is laborer at the mill. Census 1930 confirms this, spouse "Benjamen".
- 1930 Census for daughter Hidden F Freeze Says Kate was born in Kansas. The 1930 census says Kate was Living in Snohomish county, Washington with Benjamin H.
- 1920 Census says Kate: Nebraska, Father PA, Mother NE.
- Strategy: NE is sparse, so there shouldn't be many Lawson born between 1848 and 1858
- 1930 Census says Kate NE, Father NE, Mother PA
Find all Lawson in Nebraska. For each born within 10 years of Kate, 1868-1888, look for father born NE, mother born PA.
- Not Edith Lawson of Adams
- Not Ellis Lawson of Douglas
- Not Clara A of lancaster
- not Ralph of Butler
- 1865 (incomp)
- not Dwight W of washington
- 1869 (incomp)
- Delbert W of Gage (mother PA, father Ireland)
- Not Chas E of Custer
- Not George W of Burt (father PA)
- not Henry of Cherry
- not John of Saline
- not Raymond of Douglas (father PA, mother ontario)
- Not Charley J Lawson of Dawson
- not william of douglas
- Not Frank of Custer
- Not George of Douglas
- Not Frederick J of Wheeler
- not william w of custer
- not carl g of Lancaster
- not Anna of Douglas
- not ben f of Holt
- not ALBERT V OF Saunders
- not Jos W of Merrick (b 1875, mother PA, but father Sweden)
- 1876 2- neither
- 1877 1 - not
- not william R of douglas
- not Jessie of douglas
- 1879 2- none
- 1880 2- none
- 1881 2-none
- 1882 3-none
- 1883 4-none
- 1884 2-none
- 1885 7-none
- 1888 5-none
Washington sibling searchEdit
- Lawson- King County, 114-none, Snohomish-none
- San Bernadino 59- near miss:
- James S. has both parents from PA
Kansas sibling search Edit
- 1870-1 none
- 1872 none Spencer J Lawson (1864) parents all PA
- 1880 none
- Lawsons in Nebraska looking for born in NE or PA. 1843-1856 none
- 1860 Census Only one Lawson family in Nebraska- from Denmark. Peter Lawson (c1824), Anna M Lawson (c1826), Christian Lawson (1853), Chimbale Lawson (1857) living in the Christensen home, old enough to be Anna's parents.
- 1870 No Peter lawson in NE, no chimbale
- John (1847) Lewis (1846) Sweden no family, working on railroad. Louisville, Cass Co.
- Peter Lawson (1845) Sweden, R.R. labor Eight Mile Grove, Cass Co.
- Anna Lawson (1858) Sweden living in the home of James & Sarah Harrington, Fremont, Dodge county
- Charles Lawson (1835) farmer living alone Fremont, Dodge county.
- G.W. Lawson (c1845) TN farmer living alone Lincoln.
- P Lawson(1844) (m) Denmark A Lawson (1847) (f) ohio, J Lawson (1870) iowa (m) Hendricks, Otoe county
- E Lawson (1828) (m) England apparently alone "labor" Nebraska City, Otoe
- John M Lawson (1846) Ohio apparently alone Monroe, Platte county
- Ellen Lawson (1839)IL Martin Lawson (1838) Sweden Farmer 32YO Ashland, Saunders county
- Andrew Lawson (1815), Mary Lawson (1815), Ludwig Lawson (1850) [all sweden], William Lawson (1869) Iowa Township 13, Saunders County
- William Lawson (1847) IL, Catharine 1847 (NY), Lewis Lawson, 1867 IL
- John Lawson (1838) Sweden Allis Lawson (f) 16YO (1854) Iowa
- John Lawson (1828) Sweden apparently alone farmer
- C.K. Lawson (1847) born Pennsylvania was in Hastings, Adams County, NE. Married to A.E.
- Probably Charles K. And Amy E. as they were living in adams county in other censuses.
- Adel Lawson (1856) born PA living in NE
- R M Lawson (1857) born PA living NE
- Thurstan county, NE. "Elizebeth" Lawson, born c 1864
- Adams Nebraska: Truman Lawson (1876)
- Adams Nebraska: Claude B Lawson (1876)
- Adams Nebraska: Edith Lawson (1877)
- Custer Nebraska: Herma Lawson (1881)
- Furnas Nebraska: Anna B. Lawson (1882)
- Saline Nebraska: Martha Lawson (1878)
- Lenie Lawson (1880)
- Seward Nebraska: Eva Lawson 1881
1900 San Bernadino born between 1840 and 1860 (would be 18-38 at kate birth).
- Evalin A. Lawson (1843)
1910 San Bernadino"
- Catherine Lawson (1841)
- Eva S. Lawson (1844)
- Agnes F. Lawson (1845)
- William J Lawson and Mary H Lawson (1850)
- Joseph Lawson (1855)
- Any Lawsons in Everett or Castle rock?
- 1900- John Lawson (c1842) England is Seattle with Mary Jane Lawson, and son Edward C. Lawson. No Kate in household, Benjamin is alone in Arizona (also as indicated by 1900 census.)
- Unless otherwise noted, all info here is derived from Familysearch.com