Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyKatharina von Mecklenburg was born 1 January 1487 to Magnus II. zu Mecklenburg (1441-1503) and Sophie von Pommern (1468-1504) and died 6 June 1561 in Torgau of unspecified causes. She married Heinrich der Fromme von Sachsen (1473-1541) 6 July 1512 JL in Freiberg. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Russia, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Lithuania, Belarus, Hungary, Spain, the Netherlands, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Katharina von Mecklenburg (1487-1561) and Heinrich der Fromme von Sachsen (1473-1541)
- Alexandra of Lithuania (c1368-1434)
- Algirdas (1296-1377)
- Anna zu Mecklenburg-Stargard (c1350-c1397)
- Beatrice Regina della Scala (c1331-1384)
- Bernabò Visconti (1323-1385)
- Euphemia of Troppau (c1320-1352)
- Friedrich II von Meißen (1310-1349)
- Katharina von Anhalt-Bernburg (c1330-1390)
- Magnus II. Torquatus von Braunschweig-Lüneburg (c1328-1373)
- Mechtild von Bayern (aft1313-1346)
- Siemowit III of Masovia (bef1314-1381)
- Siemowit IV of Mazovia (c1353-1426)
- Uliana of Tver (c1325-1392)
- Wartislaw VI. von Pommern-Wolgast (c1345-1394)