12 March 1983 in La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States to Paul Boxrucker and Christine Feralin (1959) and died 9 November 2007 in Monticello, Minnesota, United States of suicide. Ancestors are from the United States, Canada, Ireland, Germany, France.Kyle Richard Boxrucker was born
",45.306" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 45.301.
",-93.794" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -93.797.
- Kyle R. Boxrucker
- Published in Star Tribune on November 13, 2007
- Boxrucker, Kyle R. Age 24, of Monticello died on Nov. 9, 2007. Preceded in death by grandmother, Irene Boxrucker, and uncle Mark Boxrucker. Survived by mother, Christine Conrad; father, Paul (Laurie) Boxrucker; sisters, Kellie (Carlo) McGuire, Audrey (Ryan) Colligan, Megan Page; brother, Derek Boxrucker; grandparents, Agnes Lynch, Ann and Carl Conrad, Jimmie Feralin, Arthur Boxrucker; and many other relatives and friends. The family extends a special thank you to the Murray family for all of their kindness. Visitation Wed. from 6 PM to 8 PM at Peterson-Grimsmo Chapel, 250 East Broadway, Monticello. Private Interment. Peterson-Grimsmo Chapel 763-295-2918 Source
- Kyle Boxrucker (24) allegedly committed suicide by gunshot
- Published: Jan 12, 2008 @ 11:46 AM
- Kyle Boxrucker (24)
- Date: Nov 09, 2007
- Suicide by: Gunshot
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- A memorial service for Kyle R. Boxrucker will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Macken Funeral Home in Rochester.
- Mr. Boxrucker, 24, formerly of Kasson and Rochester, died Friday (Nov. 9, 2007) in Monticello, Minn.
- Kyle Richard Boxrucker was born March 12, 1983, in La Crosse, Wis. He attended Kasson-Mantorville High School, and after moving to Rochester, graduated from John Marshall High School. He moved to Monticello in 2003. He loved fishing, all types of video games, and professional football -- especially the Green Bay Packers. He had a great sense of humor and a creative sense of adventure.
- Survivors include his parents, Paul and Lauri Boxrucker of Kasson, and Christine Conrad of Annandale, Minn.; and five siblings, Kellie McGuire of Annandale, Audrey (Ryan) Colligan and Megan (Kari) Page, both of Rochester, Josh Klitzke of Plymouth, Minn., and Derek Page of Kasson. He was preceded in death by a grandmother and an uncle. *Source