Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
29 October 1895 in Atchison County, Missouri, United States to James Buchanan Woolsey (1856-1938) and Grace Anna Barber (1863-1939) and died August 1971 in Tarkio, Atchison County, Missouri, United States of unspecified causes. He married Icy Sylvia Hall (c1900-?) 1 December 1919 in Rock Port, Atchison County, Missouri, United States. Ancestors are from the United States, France, Germany, Scotland, England.Lee Emmert Woolsey was born
",40.441" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 40.441.
",-95.383" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value -95.383.
|Offspring of Lee Emmett Woolsey and Icy Sylvia Hall (c1900-?)|
|Kenneth V Woolsey (c1923)|
- 1900 Census - Clay Township, Atchison County, Missouri - June 15 1900 = #277/279
- J. B. Woolsey, 43 MO, 9-1856, farmer
- Grace Woolsey, 37 IN, 3-1863, married 21 years, 8 of 11 children living
- Adella Woolsey, 20 MO, 1-1880
- William Woolsey, 19 IA, 2-1881
- Maggie Woolsey, 14 MO, 12-1885
- Lena Woolsey, 8 MO, 6-1891
- Ruth Woolsey, 6 MO, 9-1893
- Lee Woolsey, 4 MO, 11-1895
- Claud Woolsey, 2 MO, 10-1897
- Cecil Woolsey, 5/12 MO, 2-1900
- 1925 Census - Washington Township, Page County, Iowa
- Lee Woolsey, 29 MO, son of James Woolsey & Grace Barber
- Icy Woolsey, 26 MO, daughter of August Hall
- Kenneth Woolsey, 2 MO
- 1930 Census - Washington Township, Page County, Iowa - April 2 1930 - #9/9
- Lee E Woolsey, 32 MO, married at 22, rail road laborer
- Isabelle Woolsey, 30 MO, married at 20
- Kenneth V Woolsey, 7 MO
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918