- Sex : Female
- Born: 1 Jan 1882 in Wheeo locality (near Binda), New South Wales, Australia
- Died: 26 Mar 1949 in Orange, New South Wales, Australia at age 67.
- William J Christie (1868-1930)
- Elizabeth Christie (1870-1948)
- James Thomas Christie (1873-1874)
- Annie Christie (1875-1950)
- Alice Christie (1878-1969)
Louisa was living in the Wheoo locality when she met Arthur Marks. They were married in 1906.
Louisa lived at Morongla Creek, New South Wales, Australia, where she and Arthur operated a general store.
Louisa moved from Morongla Creek to Orange in about 1916. There are two stories of why they left the shop and moved to Orange. One is that it was too dusty. The other is that the business was running at a loss because the debtors were not paying their debts.
Louisa to "Bony Brae" in Summer Street, Orange, Wellington County, New South Wales in 1916. They had a wood yard at the back of the house and they sold wood.The women (Louisa, Ivy, and Daisy) moved in a taxi "limousine" to the Orchard "Remuera" at Anson Road, Orange between 1921 and 1955 in Orange, Wellington County, New South Wales, Australia. Telephone number - Orange 710. The driver's name was Bowler Forester, call Bowler because he wore a bowler hat.
After "Remuera" was sold it was subdivided for housing. They had a packing shed on the property and used to ship the fruit by rail to Sydney for sale.Louisa is buried in the Methodist Section of Orange Cemetery, Bathurst County, New South Wales, Australia
- Mervyn Richard Marks (1908-1980)
- Percy Stanley Marks (1911-1988)
- Cecil Lloyd Marks (1914-1914)
- Ivy May Marks (1916-2001)
- Daisy Lillian Marks
- Allen Roy Marks
- Brian Yap
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), Marriage 1421/1906.
- Sylvia Yap
- jan balgowan, balgowan family file.
- Everyone, Other Researchers, Lee Ann.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), Birth 29343/1882.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), 12915/1881.
- Central Western Daily, Saturday, May 11, 1963 - Page Thirteen.