Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Louisa Livermore was b. 10-Oct-1808 in Oxford, MA, 11-Mar-1830 to Joseph Bancroft in Millbury (he was born there 13-Jun-1804). She died in Millbury 20-Mar-1870.
Vital Statistics Edit
- Daughter of Paul Livermore (1783-1869) and Sally Snow (1786-1875)
- 1808-Oct-10 : Birth in Oxford, MA
- 1830-Mar-11 : Marriage to Joseph Bancroft (1804-1870) in Millbury, MA
- 1870-Mar-20 : Died in Millbury, MA
Children of Louisa and Joseph Bancroft Edit
All children born in Millbury, MA
- Calista Louisa Bancroft (1830-1869) - (587) b. 4-Oct-1830
- Caroline Ester Bancroft (1833-1895)- (588) b. 7-Mar-1833 and d. 24-Aug-1895 - m. Reuben Augustus Sturdy (1836-1912) see Massachusetts Death Records where he was already widowed.
- Mary Jane Bancroft (1836-1864) - (589) b. 11-Jun-1836
- Myron Joseph Bancroft (1839-1862) - b. 6-Feb-1839, d. 5-Mar-1862 (Millbury, MA), m. 12-Jun-1861 to Maria Curtis Hall in Spencer. His widow married again and moved out west.
Livermore Family in America
1850 US Census (Dated June 1, 1850)Edit
Listing shows Joseph (Age 46, Ocp: Millwright), Louisa (age 41), Calista L. (age 19 ), Caroline E. (Age 17 ), Mary J. (age 14 ), and Myron J. (Age 11). Owner of Real Estate valued at $2000 and all family members born in Massachusetts. Family living in Millbury, Worcester Co, Mass.
1855 Massachusetts State CensusEdit
Listing shows Joseph (Age 51, Ocp: Wheelwright), Louisa (Age 46), Mary J. (Age 19) and Myron J. (Age 16).
Massachusetts Deaths & BurialsEdit
Joseph Died - 20 March 1870, (Ocp: Millwright) at Millbury, Worcester Co, MA