Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lucy Howe was born on an unknown date to Richard Grobham Howe (1621-1703) and Anne King (c1615-?) and died 28 December 1668 of unspecified causes. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, France, England, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Hungary, the Netherlands, Byzantium, Ireland, Belarus, the Byzantine Empire, Italy.
|Offspring of Lucy Howe and Edmund Waller (c1589-1667)|
|Thomas Waller (c1633-1682)||1610 England (England)||1682 England (England)|| Anne Keats (1615-1707)|
|Offspring of Richard Grobham Howe Howe and Anne King (c1615-?)|
|Lucy Howe (-1668)||28 December 1668|| Edmund Waller (c1589-1667)|
|Richard Howe (?-1730)|
- 1. Lucy Howe (-1668)
- 4. John Howe (1598-1671)
- 5. Bridget Rich (1596-1642)
- 6. John King (?-1621)
- 7. Joan Freeman (c1562-?)
- 8. John Howe (c1556-?)
- 9. Margaret Whitmore (c1570-?)
- 10. Thomas Rich (c1568-1600)
- 11. Anne Bourchier (c1572-1600)
- 12. Philip King
- 13. Elizabeth Edmunds
- 14. Henry Freeman
- 20. Robert Rich, 2nd Baron Rich of Leez (c1537-1581)
- 21. Elizabeth Baldry (c1537-1591)
- 22. Thomas Bourchier (c1542-c1579)
- 23. Bridget Scrope (c1546-)
- Collins's peerage of England; genealogical, biographical, and historical By Arthur Collins, Sir Egerton Brydges
- William Allen Shade 03:46, 4 August 2009 (UTC) - She was my greatx12 grandmother.